Objectives of the association
- Regroup people affected by the cluster headache.
- Create a community of mutual support between patients, families and other persons directly or indirectly affected by this disease.
Inform patients, the family entourage on this disease and inform the public that the disease is diagnosed and knowned better and better.
In this context, providing general and / or specific information for Belgium.
- Provide technical assistance and moral support to families facing this disease.
- Give a better understanding and a better knowledge about the cluster headaches, informing and attracting the attention of the media, the government, the medical profession and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Contribute to the effort of medical research by improving care practices related to the cluster headaches.
- Intervene with the government in the interests of patients
- Inform GPs, ENT, ophthalmologists, dentists and more generally the medical corps, about the disease that is often wrong or too late diagnosed.